1 1/2 cups of macaroni
6 slices of prosciutto
1 medium red onion, roughly chopped
1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
half a red bell pepper, chopped
handful fresh basil, chopped
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 eggs, lightly beaten
3/4 cup milk
salt, pepper, olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350Âº. Grease a round ovenproof dish with a little olive oil and sprinkle dish with 2 tbsps of breadcrumbs to coat the bottom and the side.
2. Cook pasta until al dente. Set aside.
3. Add and heat olive oil in a hot frying pan. Cook onions and prosciutto for 5 minutes or until soft. Add pepper and sun-dried tomatoes and cook for 2 more minutes. Add the cooked pasta, basil and cheese. Toss. Spoon the mixture in the baking dish.
4. Whisk egg and milk in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over the pasta mixture.
5. In another small bowl, toss breadcrumbs, salt and pepper and some oil. Sprinkle over the pasta mixture. Bake for about 35 minutes until set. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.
Cool Food at Amazon.com